Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Unfilming

Dave called yesterday as he and Kyle were driving back to Grand Haven.  They had discussed that nasty protective film on the windows and agreed that what must remain until final inspection is the window tag, not the film.  Looking over the tag's wording, I think they are right!  After all, I'm sure the homeowner isn't required to keep yards and yards of filthy film for future reference!  If a particular window has a problem, e.g., a defective seal, what Anderson will need is just the factory-applied information.


The painters apparently find it convenient to lean their rollers up against the windows.  So, Kyle and Dave propose waiting until the painters have finished their work, and then we will strip off the film and have a good look at the world outside.  I think that's a great idea!

Meanwhile, I've changed the photo for the blog header.  The New Light-house is perhaps the most iconic view Presque Isle offers.  Unfortunately, I didn't have enough sky, and some of the sub-head text is hard to read.  Next summer I can reshoot the photo. •••

4 comments:

  1. I love the new fish "gadget." And with the counter I can now see how I improve your count with my multiple clicks daily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you note what happens when you put your cursor into the "fish pond"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's the opposite of the Apple Koi Pond App where the fish run when you touch the screen. But enough of that. Post! Post! Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK,,, let me think of something to post about... perhaps a recipe for chocolate milk....

    ReplyDelete