Today I told Sevens Paint in Grand Haven that the colors we developed a couple weeks ago will work fine. The "chips" below are not the exact colors. I couldn't pull up the Benjamin Moore paint colors; these are Sherwin Williams samples. Sevens will custom mix the colors. However, these are close enough to give you an idea what the end result will be.
The ground floor, stairwell, and upstairs hall will be painted a light brown — something like coffee with double cream. The second floor bedrooms, bath, and office will be painted a light blue. The blue "chip" below seems more intensely blue, and a bit more gray, than the color I selected.
 |
| Downstairs — light brown. |
 |
| Upstairs — light blue. |
The drywall crew should finish their work on Tuesday. The painters will begin working soon after that. •••
No comments:
Post a Comment