Kyle tells me that Jamie's drywall crew should finish today. The painter is driving north today so that he and his crew can start work tomorrow. They will paint the walls, stain the windows and doors, and also stain and seal all the trimwork stock. As I understand it, once the painters have left, Kyle and Dave will move ahead with the oak flooring. When the flooring has been put down and sealed, cabinetry can be installed.
Meanwhile, Dave is at home following surgery on his knee yesterday. He gave the knee a bad twist on the job site a few weeks ago. I think he messed up the meniscal cartilage, an injury familiar to many athletes. (I'll probably have to deal with such an injury someday, as I have no trouble tripping over my own big feet!) Dave's doctor assured him that yesterday's procedure should clear up the problem. After resting the knee for a week, he should be good to go. Dave — take it easy and heal quickly! You're in our prayers. •••
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment