Yesterday I drove back to Grand Haven. I have to get my tax stuff to the CPA in Detroit, pay bills, and do more packing. This business of living in two places, and being responsible for three homes (one under construction), is crazy-making. I'll head north again on Friday, since I have to lead worship at Long Rapids on Sunday. And, believe it or not, Ash Wednesday is just a week away.
 |
| Downstairs bedroom on Monday. |
 |
| Kitchen and living room, same day. |
At this writing, the house is a busy workshop, stuffed with equipment, wood, boxed electrical and plumbing fixtures — and a thick layer of dust covers everything. Yet Kyle and Dave assure me that in just a couple weeks the house will be ready for final inspection! That's hard to believe, but the guys are convinced. So, today, I'll give notice on the Grand Haven apartment.
One of my assignments this week is to decide what to do with the closets. I have already looked at the ClosetMaid wire shelving at Home Depot. However, on the way home yesterday, I stopped at Menards in Muskegon and found that Rubbermaid wire shelving is on sale until March 13. The material seems beefier than ClosetMaid's, and the clothes-hanging bar is welded in place, not attached as an "add-on" and therefore less likely to be knocked loose. This morning I'll see how the two products compare in price. Decisions, decisions.
I wish I could be on-site to see the changes day-by-day. However, Attila will take a few photos and send them by e-mail. I'll post them as they come in. •••
No comments:
Post a Comment