Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Last Day

Today is the last day of construction.  I'll head out to the house soon and, with Dave and Kyle, stay until the building inspector comes by before noon.  Then I'll head south — or southwest — for a couple days.

This morning will be mostly about cleaning up the place — as much as one can without all the supplies and equipment most people keep in their closets.  All my cleaning stuff is in Grand Haven!  Then Kyle and Dave must pack up their tools and materials (no small chore, that) for the trip back to Grand Haven.  I hope they will be back here again in a few months to see how the house looks with someone living in it.

Yesterday was about cabinet pulls...
...and handrails...
...and getting the appliances indoors.
It's not likely that I'll do another post today, so the "final" day of construction won't show up here until Wednesday.  Stay tuned! •••

No comments:

Post a Comment