I have just returned from Detroit where I officiated at a wedding this weekend and enjoyed the hospitality of Helen and Jon and their two cats. It's good to know that I haven't lost my touch — with weddings, not cats!
While I've been away work has moved forward on the house. Last week the walls were insulated with foam. Kyle, my contractor, took these photos with his phone. They will give you some sense of how the installation was done.
 |
Starting work on the south wall
of the master bedroom. |
 |
The insulation contractor sprays
on the foam... |
 |
| ...and then the foam expands. |
 |
This is the southeast corner of the
office after it has been foamed. |
If you have watched the HGTV show
Holmes on Homes, you know that contractor Mike Holmes really likes foam insulation. If it's not moving, he'll foam it! That's because foam is a good insulator. I look forward to seeing the results for myself. Once the drywall has been hung, the insulation crew will come back to fill the attic areas. •••
No comments:
Post a Comment