I'm in Detroit today, getting ready to pack up my belongings at the storage place in Ferndale. Jon and I will drive the truck north tomorrow, and Helen will follow on Monday. All the guys seem ready to help with the packing at 2:00 this afternoon. At the other end, either Sunday evening or Monday morning, depending on when we arrive, I have three guys prepared to help unload. If all goes as planned, the work ought not to take very long.
Jon and Helen have been trying to get their garden planted, but a cold, wet spring here in Detroit has proved frustrating. They got their cold weather crops in on time, but since then, some four weeks, it has rained almost every day. It's hard to rototill mud! So, they wait and hope that the faucet will stop dripping. ***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment