Thursday, February 27, 2014

Web Site Now Active

Since last fall I have been developing content for the new web site for the Presque Isle Township Museum Society.  This group manages the two lighthouse parks, including the 1905 Keeper's House museum.  Today the PITMS site was made visible to the web-cruising public.  Go to: https://presqueislelighthouses.org/home.html or click here.

Cairn art at the Old Presque Isle Lighthouse in the
summer of 2013.  Very creative!
My photo of the dedication of the Anna Garrity statue
illustrated a story in the event in the Alpena News,
in late summer 2013.
The site structure was built by Divine Design in Gaylord, Michigan.  I think they've done a pretty good job.  My part was content.  I've written quite a bit of copy, some of it about subjects I know very little about!  And some pages remain "under construction."  I'll get back to writing in a few weeks. •••

No comments:

Post a Comment