Light snow has been falling the past several hours, with an accumulation of about two inches. For this winter, I guess this qualifies as a blizzard! The trees are pretty, but there's hardly enough on the ground for snowmobiles. We're certainly having a very odd winter.
This morning I finished my sermon for tomorrow. The gospel is Mark's account of the Transfiguration, and my main focus is on how we see the world around us, and ourselves as part of that world. As an example of the problem of seeing, I wonder how the coaches who failed to sign Jeremy Lin — because they couldn't see an Asian-American as a pro basketball player — are feeling today!
One year ago, on February 19, 2011, Dave and Kyle had finished installing the ceramic tile in the bathrooms, mud room and entry, and the white oak flooring on the ground floor. They had also built the porch on the north end of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sorta snow is so much better than a foota snow!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd a foota is better than a lotta.
ReplyDelete