Friday, May 10, 2013

At Delray

On the road:  Last Sunday I stopped at Viera, FL, to see my college roommate, and then on Monday drove down here to the Duncan Conference Center, an Episcopal facility, at Delray Beach.  My CREDO conference began at 5:00 Monday afternoon.

CREDO (Latin for "I believe") is a program supported primarily by the Episcopal Church's Pension Fund.  It brings clergy together for eight days of reflection and planning about key aspects of one's life, specifically, spirituality, vocation, health, and finance.  To date the CREDO group has put on 262 such conferences at locations across the U.S.  This one is for retirees, like me!

I have more to say, and photos to share, but the internet connection here at Duncan Center is so slow that I'd be half the night just trying to get some pictures and text uploaded.  So, I'll hold my post until I find a speedier connection.  Maybe at Starbucks tomorrow morning, when I go for coffee! •••

No comments:

Post a Comment