When I set up the guest room upstairs, I bought a mattress and box spring set at North Shore Furniture in Alpena. They offered products by Clare Bedding Manufacturing Co. in Escanaba. I'd never heard of them. However, my brief test in the store indicated that the mattress was satisfactory, and because it was a Michigan-made product, I decided to take a chance.
What I didn't anticipate was the almost uniformly positive response from those who have used the bed. It happened again today. Without any prompting on my part, my friend Glenn said that he almost always gets up with a morning backache... but not today! He was very impressed. Clearly, it's time to start saving my Green Stamps for a Clare mattress for the master bedroom.
I don't know how far afield Clare markets its goods, but it's easy enough to find out. Just contact Clare Bedding Manufacturing Co., 433 Stephenson Ave., P.O. Box 528, Escanaba, MI 49829, (906) 789-9902, or visit their web site. •••
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for the hint....I need a new mattress and do have a back that doesn't appreciate anything that doesn't support my degenerative disc problems.....I can't tell if my posts ever get published, but I do so enjoy your blog!! Joanie
ReplyDeleteAh...I figured out why my comments don't post...there is a step I had missed...I'll remember next time...the other post was in praise of your snow and chile party!! Joanie
ReplyDeleteJoanie... your posts are posting!
ReplyDelete