Tonight I am working on some of the basics of this Google blogging software. In the past I have mastered only about 2% of what my computers and their software could do. How much do you have to know in order to write and print a sermon? I mean... about computers! Besides, it always seemed as if I had no time just to "play" with the computer. But now, since I will be doing less preaching, and since time may weigh heavily on my hands and mind, that dog won't hunt. I must explore more deeply the wonderful world of computers, or this will be a dreadfully dull blog — just some old retired guy droning on about home construction.
Matt, my contractor, called this noon to say that the estimates are nearly complete and he is about to fashion a contract. I will probably go north next week to review the document, talk with the bank, and arrange for power to be run to the construction site.
Now, let me see if I can import a map....
View Larger Map
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment